Saturday, October 21, 2006

I've been quoted!

What a thrill to discover that you are being quoted by an author in their press material. I'm still waiting for that elusive quote on the book jacket!

Here are links to quotes I've discovered:

For The Brooklyn Follies by Paul Auster

For Anonymous Lawyer by Jeremy Blachman

For The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair

For The Unwritten Girl by James Bow

For In Arctic Waters by Laura Crawford

For Some Like it Haute by Julie K.L. Dam

For Troubling Love by Elena Ferrante

For A Beautiful Blue Death by Charles Finch

For Waking Lazarus by T.L. Hines

For The Exquisite by Laird Hunt

For Miss Understanding by Stephanie Lessing

For The Inhabited World by David Long

For The Things That Matter by Edward Mendelson

For The Restoration of Emily by Kim Moritsugu

For Luxury Knitting by Linda Morse

For Damsel Under Stress by Shanna Swendson

For Flora Segunda by Ysabeau S. Wilce

5 comments:

Heather said...

Very lovely compliment! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How wonderful that they recognize and appreciate your reviews. I'm sure the quote on the book jacket is not far away now, keep up the good work, Janelle!

Janelle Martin said...

Thank you both! I was pretty excited...

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Way cool. But... I think that the quotes on the covers are all paid for. Not that you'd argue with that, I know!

Chris said...

Woo-hoo!!! :) (please, blogger, allow me to post this comment this time...)