Sunday, February 26, 2006

Olympic Honourable Mention - alas no gold...

I have to concede defeat. Unfortunately my sprint to the finish featured several stumbles and the lace scarf is unfinished - although about 3/4 finished. I should have accepted the unlikeness of my finish last week - what was I thinking to try and tackle this during my last two weeks at my current job. The many late nights made completing my race a virtual uncertainty.

Congratulations to all my team mates who won gold for our fine country! And congratulations to everyone who made a valiant effort. Picture to follow as soon as it is completed and blocked.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You participated. You tried. Good for you! :)

Koshka42 said...

I'm sure it will look excellent when completed! At least you tried, and not many will do that *grin*