Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm still working my way through Every Book Its Reader by Nicholas Basbanes (just over halfway through). It's fascinating but not a speedy read. I'm also working on the bookring book Wasp Factory by Iain Banks which I'm also about halfway through.

I feel I'm reading too slowly right now. It's January 8 and I haven't finished a single book yet! I guess that's what happens when you read books that require a lot of thought.

Also frantically working on finishing the !%^$ sweater for my Grandmother which eats into the reading time. I think I've knit the equivalent of three of this sweater now. This is what comes of trying to alter a pattern without really knowing what you are doing. I ripped out both sleeves at Christmas and now I'm about 1/4 of the way done on both. I'll try to post a picture once I have a chance.

No comments: